Port State Control (PSC) is increasingly active on a world-wide basis in meeting their commitment to combat against sub-standard shipping. In this course, participants will obtain knowledge and enhance their understanding on the PSC scheme and the way it functions, in addition to the main technical issues which are frequently reported as deficiencies or causing detentions.
Key Issues Covered:
- Background and Scope of PSC
- How to avoid and/or handle detentions
- How do management systems (ISM & ISPS) help
- Critical technical items/issues frequently subject to detentions.
- Personnel from Technical and Safety & Quality Departments of Shipping Companies
- Superintendents and shipboard personnel involved in ship management, operation, maintenance, inspection and control.
Duration: 1 day
All our courses can be delivered as public and inhouse.
|Location||Language||Duration||For more information|
|Taipei, China||Mandarin||1 day||Lucy Zhou|
|Hamburg, Germany||English||1 day||Katja Kruse|
|Oslo, Norway||English||1 day||Bente Sjødal|
|Piraeus, Greece||English||1 day||Vassilia Dimitrakou|
|Singapore||English||1 day||Singapore Maritime Academy|
|Dubai, UAE||English||1 day||DNV Academy Middle East|