This course is intended for personell who have a role related to welding of offshore oil and gas pipelines and production systems. The training will give an improved understanding of different material issues related to welding in the offshore industry.
General principles for welding, welding methods, welding metallurgy, welding procedure specifications and qualifications, pipeline welding, welding of subsea production systems.
Upon completion participants will:
- Be able to identify the different welding methods and associated defects
- Have a higher knowledge of WPS and the corresponding WPQR
- Have increased understanding of how welding affects the components integrity
- Know special focus areas when dealing with welding of steels and stainless steels.
- Design engineers with special interest in welding
- Materials engineers with little or no experience
- Engineers working with maunfacturing and fabrication follow-up.
|3 June 2013||1 day||Oslo, |
|Jeremy Zibin||NOK 8,400||Please register here|
*Course participants without a DNV Customer No.: Invoice will be sent upon receipt of registration. Payment must be received before course start.
Deadline for enrolment: One week before course start.