This course will give the participants an overview and background of the DNV-RP-A203, and the qualification work process presented therein. The procedure can be applied for components, equipment and systems, which can be defined as new technology, in offshore hydro-carbon exploration and production. The Qualification of New Technology training is available to help guide you through the principles and tools available.
The course describes and discusses each step of the qualification work process, and also goes into details of the most important topics. A group work session is included in order to demonstrate parts of the qualification work process to give the participants hands on experience.
- Help participants understand what technology qualification is, and when it is needed
- Give the participants an overview and background for the principles of the technology qualification work process as described in the DNV-RP-A203
- Familiarise the participants with the requirements to technology qualification and its documentation
- Familiarise the participant with carrying out a Failure Mode Identification and Risk Ranking session through group work session.
- Professionals who are involved in development and qualification or selection and acquisition of new technology
- Engineers who want to get a good understanding of a systematic process of technology qualification and its documentation
- Project managers who are following up technology qualification projects.
|5 September 2013||1 day||Oslo, |
|Dag McGeorge||NOK 8,400||Please register here|
*Course participants without a DNV Customer No.: Invoice will be sent upon receipt of registration. Payment must be received before course start.
Deadline for enrolment: One week before course start.