This course provides an introduction to pipeline integrity management, going through the overall risk philosophy and methodology applied.
This course provides an introduction to pipeline integrity management founded on the recently publised recommended practice DNV RP-F116 "Integrity Management of Submarine Pipeline Systems". The course details the combined processes of threat identification, risk assessment, planning, monitoring, inspection, maintenance etc. necessary to maintain pipeline integrity. The participants will familiarise themselves with the concept of risk assessment and the main damage causes and failure mechanisms for pipelines. A copy of the agenda for this course can be downloaded herusing the link on the right.
- Understand what elements the integrity management system comprises - from the core integrity management process elements to support elements
- Understand integrity management in a life cycle perspective
- Be familiar with the four main elements of the core integrity management process:
- Risk assessment and integrity management planning
- Inpection, monitoring and testing
- Integrity assessment
- Mitigation, intervention and repair.
Participants are encouraged to attend the Pipeline overview course prior to this course.
Management and engineers evaluating pipelines in operation, and pipeline engineers working with pipeline condition assessment and inspection planning.
|November 6-7||2 days||Oslo, |
|Felix Saint-Victor||NOK 15,750 per participant||Please enrol here|