This Masterclass provides an insight into IT developments and their added value for organisations and their employees. We will look at new IT developments from a business point of view. Which business drivers lead to new challenges for IT experts, and how can specific methods and technologies give an adequate answer?
- Business Innovation & IT Alignment
New methods for project management
Object orientation and UML
Sytem Development OO/CBD/Architecture
Service Architectures, Middleware en Appl. Server
XML and Web Services
Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
During the 6 day Masterclass you will:
- Gain insight into the correlation between business goals and modern methods and technologies as enablers for innovation
- Learn about innovative technologies such as data mining, .NET, J2EE, modern middleware and e-technology (portals, CRM), Content Management Systems and m-Business
- Assess the use of these technologies for your own company
- Gain insight into modern methods, techniques and tools to realize information systems and to integrate them (EAI)
- Learn about the most important project management methods such as DSDM, PRINCE2 and (R)UP
This masterclass is especially designed to give IT managers, system developers, consultants, project managers and IT technical architects a coherent overview of important IT developments.
General knowledge of IT should suffice. Per course day you will be expected to spend around 4 hours of reading as a preparation.