DNV Academy can help you improve your business performance and achieve your business goals through training targeted at the specific competence needs of your organization.
Our academy professionals will work closely with you to put together a learning opportunity that will help you put your employees on the fast-track to competence. Our experience in research and innovation in the field of risk management enables us to create highly effective, interactive training that helps you achieve your business goals.
Because our trainers are working professionals in the field, you will benefit from their first-hand expertise and experience. They really understand the practical issues your employees face in their work because they face them too. Your people will be able to immediately put what they learned into practice when they return from the classroom.
DNV Academy is a way for us to impart knowledge and expertise to our customers all around the world by drawing on the decades of accumulated experience, research and development that DNV has accrued globally.
You can choose from our extensive library of learning programs, including seminars, courses (public or in house), for a knowledge sharing and masterclasses or we can tailor-make one to fit your company’s specific needs and business goals.
Our instructors are working professionals with extensive knowledge of their local market. But, they also have the larger DNV network behind them — with consolidated experience and a global reputation for excellence.
DNV Academy offers learning opportunities in a number of sectors:
• Maritime – There are a variety of ever-changing requirements from regulatory bodies and organizations as well as rapid technological advances and changing customer and government demands in the areas of environmental protection, fuel efficiency, safety, quality. We stay up to speed on these areas and pass along the knowledge to you for use in your business.
• Oil, gas & energy – Global issues such as security, growing demand, increasing environmental requirements and rising costs and alternative energy sources are among the issues we cover.
• ICT & telecom – Adoption of best industry practice enables you to reduce costs, improve productivity and increase your competitiveness in tough and changing market conditions.
• Petrochemical – DNV Petroleum Services is a leader in fuel testing and can pass practical knowledge along to you to help you meet your business goals.
• Food & beverage – Managing risk has become central to the food production chain—from farmers, fishermen and growers to food processors, distributors, storage and transport to retailers and brand owners.
Every year, thousands of people come to DNV Academy for learning and networking opportunities. We offer a comprehensive range of training programs, from one-day introduction courses, to large scale learning and networking events and even complete four year master of science programs (in co-operation with Middlesex University).
All of our programs are designed with the individual participant in mind. Regardless of how training is delivered, our aim is to create enticing and engaging learning experiences which inspire improvement, development and change.