The section for control systems is responsible for issuing and maintaining DNV rules, instructions and other controlled documents related to control, monitoring, alarm and safety systems.
In addition to special sections in many of the DNV rule parts, the following rule parts are developed and maintained in its entirety by the section for Control systems:
- Rules for control and monitoring systems, Pt.4 Ch.9
- Rules for redundant propulsion, Pt.6 Ch.2
- Rules for periodically unattended machinery spaces, Pt.6 Ch.3
- Rules for dynamic postiotioning systems, Pt.6 Ch.7
- Rules for emergency propulsion, Pt.6 Ch.19